You’ve reached this page via one of my listings on eBay. I have a large amount of retired Stampin’ Up! products that I am selling online. When you purchase from me via eBay, I will give you credit towards new items in the 2018 Autumn/Winter catalogue or the 2018/19 Annual catalogue. For example, if you buy an item that I am selling on eBay for £20, I will give you £10 credit towards any new items you choose. (Credit is based on the purchase price and does not include p&p.)
How will this work?
When I receive the sold notification from eBay, I’ll send you a link to my Stampin’ Up! online shop along with a hostess code, as well as confirming your total credit. (If you purchase multiple items, your credit will be combined.) You’ll order whatever items you choose and pay as normal, then send me an email with your order number and PayPal information. I will pay your credit to your PayPal account within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- Your order must be greater than the amount of credit earned. For example, if you have £20 credit, your order must be more than £20 (not including p&p).
- Your order must be placed in the same calendar month as your eBay order.
- This promotion is run by Craft with Emma rather than Stampin’ Up!
- This offer only applies to eBay purchases made from CraftWithEmma. No credit will be given for Stampin’ Up! items sold by other sellers.
- Credit will only be paid for Stampin’ Up! orders placed through the link provided and using the hostess code. Credit will not be paid for orders placed with other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators
If you have any questions about this promotion, please contact me at email@example.com